Women Who Cowork is a community for womxn and non-binary coworking space operators. Our mission is to amplify the coworking movement by providing women and non-binary people with support, resources and mentorship.
Women Who Cowork holds retreats, meetups and online events, all designed to support our growing coworking movement from the unique perspective of being a womxn or non-binary person in business.
Whether you own and operate your own space or you are dreaming of launching a coworking community, this online platform has been especially designed to provide connection, support, innovative ideas and inspiration.
Membership to Women Who Cowork Community is free
- Ability to connect with womxn and non-binary coworking founders from around the world here in our private community forum.
- Your own profile to showcase yourself and your coworking business
- Access to our member directory and the opportunity to DM with fellow members
- Opportunity to connect with others in your local city as well as adding your free coworking space listing on our online, searchable map.
- Share best practices with fellow operators, owners and community managers. Imagine the wealth of knowledge and validation that comes from a community of other womxn like you!
- Immerse yourself in the global sisterhood of coworking operators and experience a "community of care" for yourself
- Exclusive perks with our WWCO Partner events and services
- Priority access to WWCO IRL and digital events
- Receive mentorship and support from industry experts, including tips and best practices for leadership, self-care, coworking ownership/operations and resources for funding opportunities, industry trends and inspiring media content related to entrepreneurship and coworking
- Eligible to apply for our newest program, The Resilient Community Builder, designed to elevate your leadership experience sans the hustle, burnout-out culture often modeled for startup founders and entrepreneurs
Join us today!
Proud sponsor of the #Tools4Founders Project
Now, more than ever, we need to combat the stigma surrounding mental health concerns. That’s why Women Who Cowork is a proud sponsor of The #Tools4Founders Project, providing entrepreneurs with tools they can use throughout their daily lives to prioritize mental health, build resiliency, and continue to build sustainable companies without sacrificing their mental health.
Together we can end the stigma surrounding entrepreneurial mental health.
Heartfelt Gratitude for our Allies
Cat Johnson Co